Monday 7 January 2013

King Sunny Ade's Ex Guitarist Caught With cocaine

Fatoke Abiodun Wraps
                    fatoke abidun with thecocaine

The Economic And Fincial Crimes Commission announced the arrest of Fatoke Abiodun the formal guitarist for the Juju iconic star, King Sunny Ade, who was about to board an Air France flight to Italy on January 1.

The said cocaine was discovered in  the false bottom of his suitcase while attempting to board the air line. A statement released by the NDLEA commander of the airport reads Hamza Umar; “We have made the first arrest in the new year. The suspect, a guitarist by name Fatoke Abiodun was found with 1.575kg of cocaine. The drug was discovered in the false bottom of his luggage during the outward screening of passengers to Italy,”

 The 62 year old guitarist veteran who was said to be going through some financial difficulties owing to having 4 wives, children and grand children has this to say: “I played for King Sunny Ade for 30 years before I was unceremoniously retired in 2007. I was unprepared and without severance money I saw the bitter side of life…Because at my age I could not provide for my family. I am ashamed of myself.”

False Bottom of the Suitcase where the Cocaine was Hidden
                                       false bottom of the suitcase

Fatoke Abiodun with his Suitcase
                      fatoke abiodun with his suitcase

No comments:

Post a Comment