Tuesday 19 March 2013

Cassano Names Baby After lionel Messi

                                                             Cassano

The Italian and Inter milan player named his new born baby after the four time consecutive player of the year, Lionel Messi...With his confession bellow, he is sure a big fan of the Barcelona and Argentina forward who is regarded by some section as the greatest player to ever play the round leather game.


                                                          Lionel Messi

“I named him Lionel because I’m a massive fan of the best player in history. My wife wasn’t keen, but then I convinced her,”
“In my opinion, Messi is the most important player in history. I’m in love with him on a footballing level.”

I hope someone out there is not in a jealous mood, no hating please.

No comments:

Post a Comment